The non-legal guide to Win Your Case
This book offers a step-by-step proven system to help self-represented litigants to manage their court litigation. From trademark disputes to family and civil law, the book explains how to maneuvre through the court process and maximize the chances of winning a litigation.
This book addresses the needs of 97% of self represented litigants, and uses plain language to walk the reader through the court and litigation process. The system educates on court materials preparation, and provides directions on how to seek legal advice and hire lawyers using limited scope (or special purpose) retention to address their specific needs.
Learn how to . . .
– Manage your litigation in court
– Navigate the pros and cons of self-representation
– Access the court and file in court
– Access different court levels
– Determine the truth about court procedures
– Avoid and overcome access to court backdoor procedures
– Manage your case in court
– Use various dispute resolution systems
– Retain special-purpose lawyersManage opposing counsel
– Face opposing parties: Cross examination
– Access legal helpArgue your case before a judge
– Access resources to support your litigation
-Understand the taxonomy of the court